We're looking forward to another fun event in 2015! Join us Friday evening for live, acoustic music during packet pickup. The quarter-mile looped pump track will also be open so your kids can practice for Saturday. Saturday morning, while parents are out riding, kids can participate in planned events including pump track races by age, frisbee and bean bag toss games and other activities. Post–race athlete food from Big Foot BBQ will be available for sale. The awards ceremony will take place Saturday afternoon and campers will be treated to a campfire and s'mores**, beverages provided by Four Peaks Brewing Company — first two are free, and $4 per beer or two for $7 thereafter. 100% of proceeds benefit local trails — and a family friendly movie beginning at dusk.
Tuesday, September 6
• 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Optional packet pickup and onsite registration at Four Peaks Brewery Tempe
Light appetizers will be provided and your first beer is on us! Bring a friend and register to race. You MUST bring your ID and you will not be able to pick up a packet for a family member or friend.
Thursday, September 8
• 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Optional packet pickup and onsite registration at Absolute Bikes
You MUST bring your ID and you will not be able to pick up a packet for a family member or friend.
Saturday, September 10 (Race Day)
• 5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. Last minute registration and packet pickup at race site
• 7 a.m. Start time. Riders will start Lemans style, running to your trusty steed and heading out on a wild west adventure! All riders will check in at the barn at the completion of each loop to change riders or simply check in before continuing onward.
• 9 a.m. Kids races begin
• 4 p.m. Last rider allowed out on last lap
• 6 p.m. Awards ceremony
*Schedule subject to change.
**Pending fire restrictions.